HYPNOSIS & THE CELEBRITY SECRET
Genius, talent, stamina, inspiration, control, creativity
We associate these qualities with those at the pinnacle of their fields. Sports people, politicians, entrepreneurs, inventors – these people seem to find success at their fingertips, like they have access to some kind of magic.
What you may not know is that many of the most successful and inspired people in history have one thing in common – an interest in hypnosis.
Albert Einstein (1879-1955) Physicist
Was known to have his hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him during one of these sessions. He also used trance states to develop his ideas.
Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)
Used hypnosis to improve her public speaking skills and confidence.
Jessica Alba, Actress
The latest celebrity birthing trend is to have a 'hypnobirth', fans include Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie.
Celebrities Who Believe in the Power of Hypnosis
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
- Mozart (1756-91) composed the famous opera “Cosi fan tutte” while hypnotised.
- Car manufacturer and billionaire, Henry Ford was a loyal hypnosis client.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to relive and let go of tragic events in her life.
- Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer both took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
- Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron also beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
- Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Airlines, used hypnosis to prepare for his round-the-world trip in a hot air balloon.
- Martha Stewart – Hypnosis eradicated Martha’s recurring nightmares of jail.
- Sylvester Stallone worked with a hypnotist while filming Rocky in 1975.
- Mel Gibson underwent hypnosis to help him deal with his problems.
- Bruce Willis used hypnosis to help stop his stuttering.
- Michael Jackson sought help with hypnosis to overcome musical mental blocks and to aid relaxation.
- Daryl Hannah used hypnosis to end her debilitating stage fright.
- Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to give up smoking and alcohol.
- Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness.
- James Earl Jones famous actor and voice of Darth Vader (Star Wars) and Mufasa (Lion King) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
- Dolly Parton, the country singer/song-writer used hypnosis to improve her song writing ability.
- Mohammed Ali, Tiger Woods, and thousands of professional sports people and Olympic medalists have relied on hypnosis to improve their performance.Find out more from us here: